Name: Teng, Chun-bo
Position: Dean of Life Science College, Academic Leader of Cell Biology, Member of the National Education and Guiding Committee, Vice Chairman of the Society of Cell Biology of Heilongjiang Province, Director of the Cell and Molecular Microtechnology Branch of the Chinese Zoological Society, Director of the Society of Animal Anatomy and Tissue Embryology of the Chinese Society of Livestock and Veterinary Medicine.
Phone number: 86-451-8219-1785
Address: Northeast Forestry University, Shaw (Yifu) Teaching Building, Room 515
Education and Training:
1988/09—1992/06: Northeast Agriculture University, Bachelor of Science in Plant Conservation
1992/09—1995/06: Northeast Agriculture University, Master of Science in Entomology
2000/09—2003/06: Northeast Agriculture University, Ph.D. in Animal Tissue Embryology
2003/07—2005/06: Peking University, Postdoctoral Training in Cell and Genetics
1995/07 —1999/11: Heilongjiang River Fisheries Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Aquatic Sciences, Research Associate
1999/12 —2002/08: Heilongjiang River Fisheries Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Aquatic Sciences, Engineer
2002/09 —2003/06: Heilongjiang River Fisheries Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Aquatic Sciences, Associate Professor
2005/07 —2009/08: Northeast Forestry University, Associate Professor
2009/09 to now: Northeast Forestry University, Professor
Honors and Awards:
2015: Heilongjiang Youth Science and Technology Award
2015: The Second Class Prize of Heilongjiang Province Science and Technology Progress Award (1st name)
2015: The First Class Prize of Heilongjiang Province Livestock Science and Technology Award (1st name)
2015: The Second Class Prize of Harbin Science and Technology Progress Award (1st name)
2013: The Second Class Prize of Harbin Science and Technology Achievement Award (1st name)
Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology
Courses to Teach:
Cell Biology, Animal Cell Engineering Theory and Technology, Developmental Biology, Cell Molecular Biology, Animal Embryo Engineering and Stem Cell
Extramural Appointments and Service:
Scientific Reviewer of National Natural Science Foundation of China, Scientific Reviewer of Beijing Natural Science Foundation, Scientific Reviewer of Hebei Province Natural Science Foundation, Scientific Reviewer of Heilongjiang Province Natural Science Foundation
Teng Lab long-term focuses on molecular cell biology research, including adult tissue stem/progenitor cells (pancreas and muscles) proliferation and differentiation molecular mechanism research based on organoids, cultured cells and model animal, and cells’ life activity (normal/tumor) regulation mechanism by micrometallic elements.
(1) Key projects of Heilongjiang Province Natural Science Foundation (ZD2017001) (P.I.)
01/10/2017 – 01/10/2020,
Title: Mechanism of microRNA124 regulates the micrometallic element absorption and inhibits pancreatic cancer cells
(2) Basic scientific research fund of central universities (2572016EAJ3) (P.I.)
01/04/2016 – 31/03/2020,
Title: Study on the regulation mechanism of miRNAs to animal tissue stem cells
(3) National Natural Science Foundation of China (31472159）(P.I.)
01/01/2015 – 31/12/2018,
Title: Study on the mechanism of miR-124/EGFR signal regulation of pancreatic progenitor cell proliferation
(4) Basic scientific research fund of central universities (DL13EA06) (P.I.)
01/04/2013 – 31/03/2016,
Title: Muscle development regulation and viral pathogenic mechanism of carp
(5) National Natural Science Foundation of China (31272520) (P.I.)
Title: Study on miR-17-92 gene cluster regulates the differentiation of pancreatic progenitor cells
(6) Heilongjiang Province Natural Science Foundation (C201215) (P.I.)
Title: Study on the regulation of pancreatic progenitor cells by miR-375 and miR-124
(7) Harbin Science and Technology Innovation Talent Research Special Outstanding Subject Leader Fund (2012RFXXS048) (P.I.)
Title: Study on the regulation of pancreatic progenitor cells by miR-375 and miR-124
(8) Basic scientific research fund of central universities (DL09CA16) (P.I.)
Title: Study on the regulation of pancreatic cell differentiation in mice by small RNA miR-19
(9) National Natural Science Foundation of China (30670304) (P.I.)
Title: Study on the self-renewal ability and multi-direction differentiation potential of LRCs in the pancreas of mice
(10) Northeast Forestry University Introduced Talent Start-Up Fund
Title: Identification of stem/progenitor cells and marker molecules in mice
1. Kong D, He M, Yang L, Zhou R, Yan Y-Q, Liang Y, Teng C-B*: MiR-17 and miR-19 cooperatively promote skeletal muscle cell differentiation. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS 2019.
2. Yu Z, Wang H, Fang Y, Lu L, Li M, Yan B, Nie Y, Teng C*: Molecular chaperone HspB2 inhibited pancreatic cancer cell proliferation via activating p53 downstream gene RPRM, BAI1, and TSAP6. Journal Of Cellular Biochemistry 2019.
3. Zhang Z, Zhai W, Liang J, Chen Z, Ma M, Zhao Y, Liang Y, Li X, Teng C-B*: Mutual inhibitions between epidermal growth factor receptor signaling and miR-124a control pancreatic progenitor proliferation. Journal of Cellular Physiology 2019, 234:12978-12988.
4. Yu Z, Zhou R, Zhao Y, Pan Y, Liang H, Zhang J-S, Tai S, Jin L, Teng C-B*: Blockage of SLC31A1-dependent copper absorption increases pancreatic cancer cell autophagy to resist cell death. Cell Proliferation 2019, 52.
5. Yu Z, Yu Z, Chen Z, Yang L, Ma M, Lu S, Wang C, Teng C*, Nie Y*: Zinc chelator TPEN induces pancreatic cancer cell death through causing oxidative stress and inhibiting cell autophagy. Journal of Cellular Physiology 2019, 234:20648-20661.
6. Yin W, Yang L, Kong D, Nie Y, Liang Y, Teng C-B*: Guanine-rich RNA binding protein GRSF1 inhibits myoblast differentiation through repressing mitochondrial ROS production. Experimental Cell Research 2019, 381:139-149.
7. Yang L, Zhu Y, Kong D, Gong J, Yu W, Liang Y, Nie Y, Teng C-B*: EGF suppresses the expression of miR-124a in pancreatic beta cell lines via ETS2 activation through the MEK and PI3K signaling pathways. International Journal of Biological Sciences 2019, 15:2561-2575.
8. Zhang F, Ma D, Liu T, Liu YH, Guo J, Song J, Wu Q, Pan Y, Zhang Y, Guo C, Teng C, Jin L*: Expansion and Maintenance of CD133-Expressing Pancreatic Ductal Epithelial Cells by Inhibition of Transforming Growth Factor-beta Signaling. Stem Cells and Development 2019, 28:1236-1252.
9. Qi H, Teng M, Liu M, Liu S, Li J, Yu H, Teng C, Huang Z*, Liu H, Shao Q, Uman A, Ding T*, Gao Q*, Guo Z*: Biomass-derived nitrogen-doped carbon quantum dots: highly selective fluorescent probe for detecting Fe3+ ions and tetracyclines. Journal Of Colloid And Interface Science 2019, 539:332-341.
10. Ma R, Wang Y, Qi H, Shi C, Wei G, Xiao L, Huang Z*, Liu S, Yu H, Teng C, Li H, Murugadoss V, Zhang J, Wang Y, Guo Z*: Nanocomposite sponges of sodium alginate/graphene oxide/polyvinyl alcohol as potential wound dressing: In vitro and in vivo evaluation. Composites Part B-Engineering 2019, 167:396-405.
11. Liu J, Cao L, Zhao N, Feng Y, Yu Z, Li Y, Teng C, Hu J, Li T*: miR-338-3p inhibits A549 lung cancer cell proliferation and invasion by targeting AKT and beta-catenin signaling pathways. Molecular Medicine Reports 2019, 20:33-40.
12. Li X, Teng C, Ma J, Fu N, Wang L, Wen J, Wang T-Y*: miR-19 family: A promising biomarker and therapeutic target in heart, vessels and neurons. Life Sciences 2019, 232.
13. He M, Zhou D, Ding N-Z, Teng C-B, Yan X-C*, Liang Y*: Common Carp mef2 Genes: Evolution and Expression. Genes 2019, 10.
14. Zhai W, Nie Y, Teng C*: Study of miR-148a Overexpression Inhibiting the Proliferation of Pancreatic Progenitor Cells and Its Mechanism. Chinese Journal of Cell Biology 2018, 40:969-976.
15. Jin J, Teng C*, Li T: Combination therapy versus gemcitabine monotherapy in the treatment of elderly pancreatic cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Drug Design Development and Therapy 2018, 12:475-480.
16. Zhou R-T, He M, Yu Z, Liang Y, Nie Y, Tai S, Teng C-B*: Baicalein inhibits pancreatic cancer cell proliferation and invasion via suppression of NEDD9 expression and its downstream Akt and ERK signaling pathways. Oncotarget 2017, 8:56351-56363.
17. Zhao Y, Song Y, Yao L, Song G, Teng C*: Circulating microRNAs: Promising Biomarkers Involved in Several Cancers and Other Diseases. DNA and Cell Biology 2017, 36:77-94.
18. Zhao Y, Wang T, Yao L, Liu B, Teng C, Ouyang H: Classical swine fever virus replicated poorly in cells from MxA transgenic pigs. Bmc Veterinary Research 2016, 12.
19. Li X, Zhang Z, Li Y, Zhao Y, Zhai W, Yang L, Kong D, Wu C, Chen Z, Teng C-B*: miR-18a counteracts AKT and ERK activation to inhibit the proliferation of pancreatic progenitor cells. Scientific Reports 2017, 7.
20. Zhao Y, Wang T, Yu Z, Wang H, Liu B, Wu C, Teng C-B*: Inhibiting cyprinid herpesvirus-3 replication with CRISPR/Cas9. Biotechnology Letters 2016, 38:573-578.
21. Li X-Y, Zhai W-J, Teng C-B*: Notch Signaling in Pancreatic Development. International Journal Of Molecular Sciences 2016, 17.
22. Yang J, Zhou F, Xing R, Lin Y, Han Y, Teng C*, Wang Q: Development of Large-Scale Size-Controlled Adult Pancreatic Progenitor Cell Clusters by an Inkjet-Printing Technique. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015, 7:11624-11630.
23. Kong D, Zhao Y, Men T, Teng C-B*: Hippo signaling pathway in liver and pancreas: the potential drug target for tumor therapy. Journal Of Drug Targeting 2015, 23:125-133.
24. He M, Teng C-B*: Divergence and codon usage bias of Betanodavirus, a neurotropic pathogen in fish. Molecular Phylogenetics And Evolution 2015, 83:137-142.
25. Zhao Y, Dai Z, Liang Y, Yin M, Ma K, He M, Ouyang H, Teng C-B*: Sequence-specific inhibition of microRNA via CRISPR/CRISPRi system. Scientific Reports 2014, 4.
26. Liang Y, He M, Teng C-B*: Evolution of the vesicular stomatitis viruses: Divergence and codon usage bias. Virus Research 2014, 192:46-51.
27. Li Y, Teng C*: Angiopoietin-like proteins 3, 4 and 8: regulating lipid metabolism and providing new hope for metabolic syndrome. Journal Of Drug Targeting 2014, 22:679-687.
28. He M, Yan X-C, Liang Y, Sun X-W, Teng C-B*: Evolution of the viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus: Divergence, selection and origin. Molecular Phylogenetics And Evolution 2014, 77:34-40.
29. He M, An T-Z, Teng C-B*: Evolution of mammalian and avian bornaviruses. Molecular Phylogenetics And Evolution 2014, 79:385-391.
30. Zhang Z-W, Men T, Feng R-C, Li Y-C, Zhou D, Teng C-B*: miR-375 Inhibits Proliferation of Mouse Pancreatic Progenitor Cells by Targeting YAP1. Cellular Physiology And Biochemistry 2013, 32:1808-1817.
31. Men T, Piao S-H, Teng C-B*: Regulation of differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells by the Hippo pathway effectors TAZ/YAP. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2013, 35:1283-1290.
32. Li D, Peng S-y, Zhang Z-w, Feng R-c, Li L, Liang J, Tai S, Teng C-B*: Complete disassociation of adult pancreas into viable single cells through cold trypsin-EDTA digestion. Journal Of Zhejiang University-Science B 2013, 14:596-603.
33. He M, Ding N-Z, He C-Q, Yan X-C, Teng C-B*: Dating the divergence of the infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus. Infection Genetics And Evolution 2013, 18:145-150.
34. Feng R, Lang Y, Liang Y, Wu Y, Teng C*: Identification of marker molecules for negative screening of pancreatic stem cells. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research 2013, 17:1785-1792.
35. Yang Y, Ding L, An Y, Zhang Z-w, Lang Y, Tai S, Guo F, Teng C-B*: MiR-18a regulates expression of the pancreatic transcription factor Ptf1a in pancreatic progenitor and acinar cells. Febs Letters 2012, 586:422-427.
36. Yan X, Ding L, Li Y, Zhang X, Liang Y, Sun X, Teng C-B*: Identification and Profiling of MicroRNAs from Skeletal Muscle of the Common Carp. Plos One 2012, 7.
37. Zhao J, Ju X, Zhang L, An Y, Zhang Z, Sun Z, Ding N, Teng C-B*: Spatiotemporal expression of D10Wsu52e in the developing mouse pancreas. Frontiers in bioscience (Elite edition) 2011, 3:355-363.
38. Zhang Z-W, Zhang L-Q, Ding L, Wang F, Sun Y-J, An Y, Zhao Y, Li Y-H, Teng C-B*: MicroRNA-19b downregulates insulin 1 through targeting transcription factor NeuroD1. Febs Letters 2011, 585:2592-2598.
39. Li S, Wang X, Sun S, Wang L, Huang J, Teng C*, Ding N: Expression of laminin receptor in testis and epididymis of adult male mice. Acta Anatomica Sinica 2011, 42:283-287.
40. Lang Y, Teng C*: COUP-TFs Regulate Mouse Development. Acta Biophysica Sinica 2011, 27:914-920.
41. Jiangdong Z, Xiaofang JU, Liqiang Z, Ye Z, Yang L, Tiezhu AN, Chunbo T*: Spatiotemporal Expression of D10Wsu52e Gene in the Developing Mouse Stomach and Duodenum. Acta Biophysica Sinica 2011, 27:757-764.
42. Ding L, Yan X-C, Sun X-W, Teng C-B*: Regulation of zebrafish development by microRNAs. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2011, 33:1179-1184.
43. Zhang Z-W, An Y, Teng C-B*: The roles of miR-17-92 cluster in mammal development and tumorigenesis. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2009, 31:1094-1100.
44. An Y, Yang Y-K, Gao F, Zhu K-Y, Mu T-W, Teng C-B*: Identification of MicroRNAs Regulating Ptf1a Expression in Mouse Pancreas Development. Progress In Biochemistry And Biophysics 2009, 36:1607-1612.
45. An Y, An T-Z, Teng C-B*: miRNAs play an essential role in stem cell self-renewal and differentiation. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2009, 31:115-122.
46. Zhang L, Teng C*, An T: Progress in treating diabetes mellitus with adult stem cells. Sheng wu gong cheng xue bao = Chinese journal of biotechnology 2008, 24:177-182.
47. Zhang L, Ju X, Wang F, Guo Z, Piao S, Teng C*: Cell lineage tracing of regenerating cells after partial pancreatectomy using pseudo-type retrovirus. Sheng wu gong cheng xue bao = Chinese journal of biotechnology 2008, 24:604-609.